You must be over the age of 13 years to use the Website and subscribe to our premium services.
We make no claims or representations in relation to the emotional, health or commercial benefits of using any digital content made available on the Website (our “Products”) and the information provided on the Website is no substitute for professional medical or psychiatric advice where applicable. If you are concerned about health or mental well-being issues you are advised to consult your doctor.
Please note that these Terms and Conditions may be amended from time to time. Notification of any changes will be made by posting new terms onto the Website. In continuing to use the Website you confirm that you accept the then current terms and conditions in full at the time you use the Website.
The official text is the English version of the Website. Any discrepancies or differences created in the translation to other languages are not binding and have no legal effect for any purpose. If any questions arise related to the accuracy of the information contained in the non-English versions of the Website, please refer to the English version of the Website which is the official version.
You can access many areas of the Website without registering or subscribing but if you wish to view certain content or access certain services, you may be required to register with the Website.
If you register with the Website you may be required to create a password. In order to prevent fraud, you must keep this password confidential and must not disclose it or share it with anyone. If you know or suspect that someone else knows your password you should notify us by contacting email@example.com immediately.
If we have reason to believe that there is likely to be a breach of security or misuse of the Website through your account or the use of your password, we may require you to change your password or we may suspend your account. Until you have changed your password or we have reactivated your account you may not be able to access certain parts of the Website.
You agree that all personal information that you supply to us will be accurate, complete and kept up to date at all times. We may use the information provided to us to contact you.
You may not have more than one registration with the Website. We reserve the right at our discretion to delete or cancel the registration of any person who in our opinion possesses more than one profile at any time.
We reserve the right to cancel any registration at any time and for any reason.
(3) Personality Test
You will be able to use the Website to take a free personality test (the “Personality Test”). The results of the Personality Test are automatically analysed and you will receive a result which will assign to you one of the personality types, along with a description of the traits of the particular personality (the “Test Result”). We may also record and use your answers and results for research purposes.
We also offer premium content which you can access by purchasing a premium subscription in accordance with clause 4.
The Test Result and other Products are provided for information and entertainment purposes only and for no other purpose.
The Test Result and other Products should not be regarded as or relied upon as being a comprehensive opinion or assessment concerning your psychological well-being.
Any decisions that you make once you have read the Test Result and/or other Products are for you alone and we will not be liable for the consequences of any such decisions.
The Personality Test, Test Result and other Products are for personal use only and are not intended for use in any business, employment or recruitment context.
(4) Purchase of Digital Content
We offer digital content for purchase on the Website in the form of a monthly subscription.
At the time you place any order for which payment is required you must give authority for payment. We may take payment from you at any time between you placing the order and us enabling your access or you requesting access to digital content.
Your order is an offer to purchase from us. There will be no contract of any kind between you and us unless and until we actually take payment from you. At any point up until then, we may decline to supply the goods or digital content to you without giving any reason. If we take payment and subsequently fail to dispatch the goods or make the digital content available to you for any reason we will refund you in full.
The prices payable for the items that your order are clearly set out on the Website. If, by mistake, we have under-priced an item, we will not be liable to supply that item to you at the stated price provided that we notify you before we dispatch or make available the item concerned.
Payments are made through the Website electronically. When you pay by credit or debit card you consent to the us carrying out certain checks which include obtaining authorisation from your card issuer to ensure you have adequate funds and for security reasons. This may involve validating your name, address and other personal information with your bank or credit reference agencies if necessary.
All prices shown are in U.S. dollars ($USD) and include VAT where applicable.
(5) Cancellations and Refunds
You can cancel your premium subscription at any time. Your account will retain premium access until the end of that billing period. Please note that partial refunds for unused time are not available.
If you change your mind after subscribing, we will offer you a refund within 30 days of purchase, provided you have not yet accessed any premium content. Please simply e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org requesting a refund.
(6) Licence to Use Website
Unless otherwise stated, we or our licensors, own the intellectual property rights in the Website and material on the Website, including all Products, including but not limited to copyright and associated moral rights, trade marks, get-up, and unregistered rights, goodwill, know-how, software, database rights, and all other intellectual property rights. Subject to the licence below, all these intellectual property rights are exclusively reserved. Where the Products feature the intellectual property of third parties which we do not own this is clearly stated.
Without prior consent from us you must not:
(a) reproduce, translate or reverse engineer material from this Website (including republication on another Website or other reproduction or communication of our Products without consent);
(b) sell, rent or sub-license material or Products from the Website;
(c) communicate any material or Products from the Website to the public;
(d) reproduce, duplicate, copy or otherwise exploit material or Products on our Website for a commercial purpose;
(e) edit or otherwise modify any material or Products on the Website;
(f) redistribute material or Products from this Website except for content specifically and expressly made available for redistribution; or
(g) reproduce any intellectual property rights of third parties on our Website without the consent of those parties.
(7) Acceptable Use
You must not use the Website in any way that causes, or may cause, damage to the Website or impairment of the availability or accessibility of the Website; or in any way which is unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful, or in connection with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful purpose or activity.
You must not use the Website to copy, store, host, transmit, send, use, publish or distribute any material which consists of (or is linked to) any spyware, computer virus, Trojan horse, worm, keystroke logger, rootkit or other malicious computer software.
You must not conduct any systematic or automated data collection activities (including, without limitation, scraping, data mining, data extraction and data harvesting) on or in relation to the Website without our express written consent. You must not infringe the rights in any digital Products that are sold through the Website.
You must not use the Website to transmit or send unsolicited commercial communications.
You must not use the Website for any purposes related to marketing, excluding Product reviews, without our express written consent.
You must not use the Website or Products for any business-related assessments, including, but not limited to, pre-employment tests or employee evaluation.
You are solely responsible for any content that you publish on the Website or communicate to other users. You will not post on the Website, or transmit to other users:
- Anything inaccurate, defamatory, abusive, obscene, offensive, profane, sexually oriented, threatening, harassing, or racially offensive;
- Anything that promotes any false or misleading information to users;
- Anything which involves or encourages illegal activities; or
- Anything that solicits passwords or other confidential information.
You agree that you shall not:
- Bully, intimidate, or harass any of the users of the Website.
- Do anything to disable or impair the proper working of the Website.
- Do anything to suggest, express or implied, that statements made by you are endorsed by us.
- Impersonate any other person in any profile whether or not that other person is a user of the Website.
(8) User Generated Content
We may offer opportunities for users to post content to our Website (“Content”).
We may remove Content from the Website for any reason but in particular, content which does not comply with our standards may be removed.
By publishing any Content on the Website you confirm that:
- you are the author of the Content;
- you own all of the intellectual property rights in the Content (unless the Content consists merely of information)
Any Content that you publish on the Website will be your personal responsibility. You will be personally liable for all claims relating to defamation, breach of intellectual property, privacy or any other claim arising from your Content.
You agree to indemnify us in relation to any liability we may suffer as a result of any claims relating to defamation, breach of intellectual property, privacy or any other claim arising from your Content.
By submitting Content, you grant us a perpetual, royalty-free, irrevocable, non-exclusive, worldwide, unrestricted license to reproduce, perform, prepare derivative works, distribute copies or publicly display Content in any medium and for any purpose (including commercial purposes), and also to authorize others to do so. We may also analyze your Content for research purposes.
You agree that you will not publish any offensive, inaccurate, misleading, defamatory, fraudulent or illegal Content.
In particular you agree not to publish (or otherwise use the Website to distribute) any Content which:
- promotes racism, bigotry, hatred or physical harm of any kind against any group or individual;
- harasses any person or advocates harassment of any person;
- displays or promotes pornographic or sexually explicit material of any kind;
- does anything or promotes any conduct that is abusive, threatening, obscene, defamatory or libellous;
- is illegal, infringes intellectual property rights, defames any person, breaches confidentiality or promotes any illegal activities;
- promotes illegal or unauthorized copying of another person's copyright work, such as providing pirated computer programs or links to them, providing information to circumvent manufacturer-installed copy protect devices, or providing pirated music or links to pirated music files;
- provides instruction information about illegal activities, such as making or buying illegal weapons, violating someone else's privacy or providing or creating computer viruses;
- contains or is subject to restricted or password only access pages, or hidden pages or images (those not linked to from another accessible page);
- solicits passwords or personally identifying information from other users for commercial or unlawful purposes;
- involves the transmission of "junk mail", "chain letters" or unsolicited mass mailing or "spamming";
- promotes information that you know to be false or misleading;
- contains personal information e.g. names or contact details; or
- engages in commercial activities and/or sales, such as contests, sweepstakes, barter, advertising and pyramid schemes.
We reserve the right to remove any Content from the Website at any time and for any reason.
(9) Notice and Takedown
We will make all reasonable efforts to identify and remove content that is defamatory or infringing on intellectual property rights when notified but cannot be responsible where you have failed to provide the relevant information.
In the event that you believe that any content on the Website is defamatory or infringing on intellectual property right you should notify us in writing by email to email@example.com including the following:
- Your full name and contact details, including postal address, telephone number and e-mail address;
- The exact URL at which the defamatory or infringing content appears;
- The content that you believe is defamatory or infringing on intellectual property rights;
- The reasons that you believe the content is defamatory or infringing on intellectual property rights;
- A statement confirming that you are authorised to act on behalf of the claimant or rights holders; and
- A signed declaration of truth in respect of the information in the notice.
Any statement made under this clause 9 may be used in court proceedings.
(10) Unsolicited Idea Submissions
NERIS Analytics Limited and its employees do not accept or consider unsolicited ideas, including but not limited to creative proposals, ideas for new, enhanced or improved products, technologies or services, marketing campaigns, promotions, processes, materials, artwork, plans, strategies, theories or product names. Please do not submit any unsolicited ideas, articles, original creative artwork, suggestions or other works in any form to NERIS Analytics Limited or any of its employees.
The sole purpose of this section is to avoid potential disputes when our products, website content or business strategies might seem similar to unsolicited ideas submitted to us. If, despite our request that you not send us any ideas or suggestions, you still choose to submit them, then regardless of what your letter, comment, e-mail or any other form of communication says, the following terms will apply to your submissions:
1. You agree and understand that: (1) your submissions will automatically become the sole property of NERIS Analytics Limited, without any compensation to you, and NERIS Analytics Limited will have no obligation of any kind to you or anyone else with respect to your submissions; (2) NERIS Analytics Limited will be free to use or redistribute the submissions in any way and for any purpose, including but not limited to developing, acquiring or advertising products or services competitive with those mentioned by you; (3) there will be no obligation for NERIS Analytics Limited to review your submissions or develop your ideas; and (4) there will be no obligation to keep any part of your submission confidential.
2. No confidential relationship or obligation of secrecy will be created between you and NERIS Analytics Limited by your submission and its consideration by us - everything you submit shall be deemed to be non-confidential and non-proprietary. You agree and understand that NERIS Analytics Limited shall be free to use any information you submit on an unrestricted basis, whether or not NERIS Analytics Limited was working on similar ideas, products or technology prior to receiving your submission.
3. NERIS Analytics Limited does welcome your feedback - if you want to send us your feedback, please use the form found at https://mindtrackers.com/contact-us. However, please do not include any ideas that this policy will not permit NERIS Analytics Limited to accept or consider.
(11) Limited Warranties
We do not warrant the completeness or accuracy of the information published on this Website or in any of the Products that we may sell to you nor do we commit to ensuring that the Website remains available or that the material on the website is kept up to date. The Website is provided on an ‘as is’ basis and we reserve the right to suspend the Website and our provision of any services at any time without notice.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to this Website and the use of this Website (including, without limitation, any warranties implied by law in respect of satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose and/or the use of reasonable care and skill). Where you use the Website or the Products you confirm that you are solely responsible for any actions or decisions made as a result of such use. We make no representations as to the accuracy of any Product including personality assessments.
Nothing in this Website or our Products should be construed as medical, psychological, recruitment, business, or any other advice. All materials are for informational purposes only.
Where the Website contains links to third party websites we make no representation in relation to the content contained on third party websites and you agree to use these websites at your own risk. We will not form part of any agreement or contract with any third party website you visit through our website.
(12) Limitations and Exclusions of Liability
We will not be liable to you in respect of any losses arising out of any event or events beyond our reasonable control, including but not limited to industrial action, labour shortage, failure of our suppliers, natural disaster, transport disruption or failure, legislative or governmental intervention, or any other cause beyond our reasonable control (“Force Majeure”).
Our Products are not intended for business use and you use our Products in any business, employment or recruitment context at your own risk. In particular, to the extent that you use our Products for business use we will not be liable to you in respect of any business losses, including (without limitation) loss of or damage to profits, income, revenue, use, production, anticipated savings, business, contracts, commercial opportunities or goodwill. We will not be liable for any commercial or human resources decisions made in connection with the use of our Products nor will we be liable for any consequential liability in relation to employment disputes including but not limited to wrongful and unfair dismissal. We provide information and materials relating to personality types. This information cannot provide (and is not intended to provide) comprehensive coverage of the relevant issues. Our content should always be used in conjunction with other information, advice and training.
You should ensure that any decisions made or implemented by you after viewing our content or materials are made taking into account other factors (apart from the information we provide) of which you and your advisers should be aware including medical advice and you should ensure that you have consulted relevant professionals.
We will not be liable to you in respect of any emotional or mental distress in connection with using our Products except to the extent that such damage is caused by our negligence.
We will not be liable to you in respect of any loss or corruption of any data, database or software.
We will not be liable to you in respect of any special, indirect or consequential loss or damage. Any decisions made or actions taken by you on the basis of information provided on or via the Website are at your sole discretion and risk. You should obtain professional advice where necessary.
The content published on the Website will include views and opinions submitted by users. We do not endorse any views or opinions made by the users of the Website.
In the event that you have a dispute with any other user arising from their use of the Website, you agree to pursue such claim or action independently of us, and you release us from all claims, liability and damages arising from any such dispute.
(18) Exclusion of Third Party Rights
(19) Entire Agreement
(20) Law and Jurisdiction
(21) Our Details
The full name of our company is NERIS Analytics Limited.
We are registered in England and Wales under Companies House registration number 8646330.
Our registered address is 6 New Street Square, London, EC4A 3DJ, United Kingdom.
If you have any concerns or complaints you can contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.